Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I M S O R R Y !!!!!

They say it takes time to get over serious relationships
But I've been waiting patiently
I'm still stuck on you
I still picture your face smiling at me
I've made a mistake
And now I've got to face the consequences of my actions
I'll never have the satisfaction

I know you know that I'm sorry
I never meant to hurt you
Is there anything that I can do?
To make it up to you
I'd do anything baby
Cause I'm sorry
I never meant to make you hurt
I don't want to say goodbye
I'm sorry .. I'm sorry ..

Every day that passes I'm missing you more and more
I still remember the first time we knoe each other..
21st february 2010..
that I was destined
To be with you
And now I've messed it up again
I pray to god above
that you will forgive me
And tell me you'll never leave me...

I believe that everything happens for a reason
Everybody makes mistakes
And everybody regrets sometimes
Don't let this ruin everything that we had
I don't want you to forget how much I love you syg
how much I miss you baby
You get me missing you baby
You mean everything to me