Saturday, May 4, 2013

Degree Show

Im gonna miss to stay up till late and every single second to complete my final year project. Alhamdulillah after 5 years I've complete my Bachelor (hons) in Digital Graphic Design. And now i'm FREEDOM of doing any assignments hahahahahaha. InshaAllah lepasni working day menanti 8.30-6.00 macam biase. Alhamdulillah tayah tunggu lame lame after abes Degree show I dah keje. Seminggu break after that go back to work. Karangkrafnesss wait for meeee!! Wooohoopo! Hehehehe..

Thank you soo much for ur fully support mama, abah, adik, my lovely boyfie, my boyfie parents, all the lecturer's, BG12(A)'s buddy, and sape sape yang terlibat in my final year project nie. Terima kasih banyak banyak I'm nothing without u guys. Appreciate it soo much.

And also thank you for coming to my Degree Show Anep & Zaem, Naufal & Fi, Lily & Lalan, and sape sape yang singgah at my booth. Especially journalist from Sinar Harian thank u sbb interview and wrote up my experience on paper. Cant wait nak beli Sinar Harian to see my face on newspaper. Yeayyyy!!!!