Saturday, December 19, 2009

ADEQ

My younger brother , MUHAMMAD FAZREEN HAIZAL BIN FAIZUL was born on 21st April 1995 at Hospital Fatimah , Ipoh , Perak. At that time I was only 6 when I know that my mum was pregnant. I always ask my mum what is inside her stomach and she told me that was a baby and I’m gonna be a sis soon. The gap between me and him is around 6 years. We were babysit by our neighbour when my parents working. He suddenly started his primary school at SK Anglo Chinese School (ACS) , Ipoh. The same school goes by my dad before. After a year we’ve been moved to Shah Alam because of my dad had transferred there. Then , he continued his school at SK Seksyen 9 , Shah Alam around 2 years before we’ve been moved again to Taman Sri Andalas , Klang and started his school at SK Sri Andalas , Klang. Now , he already in secondary school in form 2. He school at SMK Sri Andalas , Klang which is the school is just behind of my house. When he was free he likes to play football,PS,and sufr the internet of course!
kadang2 perangai dye sgt annoying tp nk wat cane dye ttap adeq aku..

I LOVE U ADEQ!!!