Saturday, December 19, 2009

MUMMA

My mom , HASIAH BINTI HJ IBRAHIM was born on 23rd of November 1962 at Sentosa Island , Singapore. She moved to Malaysia with the whole family when she was 13 years old. My grandpa has retired as British Army and went back to my grandma hometown in Perak. She started her primary school in Sentosa Island and her secondary school was in SMK Methodist , Kerian , Perak. After finishing her SPM , she suddenly looking for a job in Kuala Lumpur and work as promoter in Metrojaya. After a year she had been offered a job by UMBC Bank (known as RHB Bank) as a clerk in Ipoh. She started her living in Ipoh and get married with my dad in 1987. She work there almost 15 years before get offered to take the Voluntary Seperation Scheme (VSS) in 1999. Now on , she have been a fulltime housewife and take good care about my family. My mom likes to cook. And whatever she cooked by it can makes me and my family remind to her meal most of time. It’s delicious! Tp mama sgtlahh garang apbila mngetahui anak2 dye sgt2 lah degil....
kami selalu wat dye mara!! huhuhuhuhu..

I LOVE U MAMA!!!!