Saturday, December 19, 2009

PLKN @ Kem sentosa , Tapah

While waiting the SPM result I’ve been selected to the national service at KEM SENTOSA , TAPAH , PERAK DARUL RIDZUAN. In my first day in that camp , I was a lonely girl with no friends that I know. And it was totally different from my real character which is I’m a happy-go-lucky person. I feel like wanna runaway from that camp , but I can’t do so. In Kem Sentosa , Tapah I’ve been stayed at dorm Bravo F3 and Bravo is my company that we must take good care with the company which is we must care about the flag , the name of my company and etc. Everyone in the company have their responsible how to make the company always on top of the others like always win all the competition , always take good care of their attitude so that the marks will mark down on the result by our facilititators. At national service , everyone had learned so much thing that we never been learned before at school likes character building , nationality , community service and physical activity. Also I’ve learned to carry a gun that called M-16 and I got a chance to shoot it. In community service me and my friends are gifted an opportunity to go to the Rumah Orang-Orang Tua Teluk Intan to feel their life in that house. And we also have been trusted to do a campaign and meet people out there. I’ve gain a lots of experience and it was my greatest experience I’ve never had in my life. When I graduated from the national service , I feel myself more confident and not afraid of whatever challenge came from. Alhamdulillah it was done in only 3 months. I miss all my friends and my teachers in that camp. I wish that one day I can meet them again. Insyaallah…




latihan meredah kolam aer yg sgt busokk!!



kamilah juara
BRAVO!!!


before menjalani latihan


open day


kawad kaki